TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms Overview
Here is an overview of our terms and conditions of trade for dealing with Ink Digital Media Pty Ltd and using our website or ordering portal. A more detailed explanation of each area of the terms follows this overview and forms our full terms and conditions of trade.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Business undertaken between INK DIGITAL MEDIA and You, the Customer.
- Clarify what is meant by certain terms used throughout these conditions
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- We reserve the right to refuse an order without reason
- Estimates hold good for 30 days by default or longer by arrangement
- All communication regarding an order will be in writing
- We cannot accept orders for overseas delivery.
- We can alter, change or delete products on offer without notice on our public store.
- Private store or portal holders will be given appropriate notice.
- We do not offer credit. Our payment terms for approved account customers is 7 days.
- Vouchers are valid until the date on the voucher, can be used only once and are not valid with any other offer.
ORDER SPECIFICATIONS AND ARTWORK
- It is your responsibility to ensure that items ordered meet your requirements
- Confirmation of each step of the process gives you ample opportunity to check details
- It is your responsibility to check all artwork for errors before approving for print
- It is your responsibility to ensure your artwork or elements thereof comply with Australian Copyright Laws.
- Proofs are generally emailed for approval unless you use our website portal. Proofing colours on your monitor or your desktop printer is not appropriate as monitors are calibrated differently and desktop printers vary in color reproduction quality.
- Hardcopy proofs are available at a cost for most products.
DEADLINES, DELIVERY AND TURNAROUND
- We cannot be held responsible for orders that are not delivered on time by the nominated courier.
- Deadline specific jobs should be collected by your own nominated courier or negotiated at the time of placing your order. If we are aware your order is deadline critical we will endeavour to make the appropriate arrangements to get it to you on time.
- Turnaround time is from 8am on the first business day following placement of your order and dispatched on the last day of the estimated turnaround time. Delivery times from our logistics centre to you is not included.
- Delivery in most instances is via Australia Post. On occasion another courier company may be used or alternatively you may arrange collection by your own courier company.
- If the packaging arrives damaged, please photograph it prior to unpacking and speak to our admin team.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- In the event items need to be returned, please ensure they are in their original packaging and are unused.
- Cancellation of orders will incur the costs associated with the production to the point of cancellation. This includes artwork, images purchased, services rendered.
Other sections included in our full terms and conditions contain Limitation of Liability, Intellectual Property & Copyright, Data Protection, Miscellaneous & General information.
A full copy of these Terms and Conditions is available by emailing email@example.com